The Sydney Sissy Slut


I've advertised on Craigslist before and got several dozen replies. Problem is, no one follows through. Well, hardly anyone. So far just two keen followers. I'm one of very few advertisers in Sydney who is genuine and who can host. I'm totally sub, love cocks in the mouth and up my sissy-cunt. I enjoy bukkake - just squirt all over my face and piss on me - and I love having my fuck-hole opened and stretched. I need some photos of me being mouth fucked and cunt fucked and generally sexually humiliated.

Don't be put off by my age. I have several sissy slut friends, some as young as 20, all of whom love sex. We meet several times each month for sissy dressing, erotic photography and sex. We call ourselves Perverts Anonymous!

I'd love to hear from you, including those who contacted me before. Let's make it work this time. But I can't drop everything and meet you tonight. I'm looking for sissy sluts, faggots and studs who want to take this is to the next level. You will be provided with my email address and my phone number. Texts are preferred. If it's too difficult for you to communicate then there's not a lot of point you being here.

Those of you without a photo won't be acknowledged. To me, a blank profile is like a hotdog without a sausage.

Love you with all my mouth... Kelly

Comments

Popular Posts