SLUTTY SISSIES - Update

UPDATE: Covid is far from over. Apart from the 'Dinners4Sex' meetups there's not a lot going on. Come the warmer weather, outdoor 'Larks in Parks' will be back on - prancing and posing sissy photography. But apart from those two activities things are pretty quiet right now. I'm waiting to see what the future holds. Hopefully, before long, Kelly's Cottage will re-open for sissy slut parties.

SKYPE - I check it from time to time but very few people have anything interesting to say. No sexy photos. It's all "Hey" or "Wotcha doin?" I ignore those but I do respond to Skypers who have something exciting to share.

KIK - Much the same. Mucho dullness.

LOCANTO - It's all - "Wanna fuck you darls". No photos or description.

Seriously, would you have contacted me if I'd uploaded zero photos and told you next to nothing? No you wouldn't. So why expect me to respond if you're just an invisible phantom?

BIAUSTRALIA - Hundreds of interesting sissies and bi guys here. Many with sexy photos and revealing profiles. https://BiAustralia.com.au

MEETUP - It's the best site for staying in touch and learning about what's on. https://meetup.com/BoyswillbeGurls

So, the bottom line is - if you want to make contact with me, or with my sissy/bisexual followers, you need to wake the fuck up! You will get nowhere by being a nobody. Create an interesting profile, include at least one sexy photo (not on meetup!). Reveal your age. Tel us where you're from and what you're into. That way you're likely to hear back from me and other advertisers and your life could be so much more interesting.

Ciao4now, Kelly

PS: There are hundreds of yummy photos on this blog. Click 'Archive'. Start from September 2020 and then just keep clicking 'Older Posts'.

Comments

Popular Posts