MESSAGE for SYDNEY PERVERTS

Thank you for being so patient with me. It’s been several weeks since I advertised on Locanto, “Elderly sissy slut available for cocksucking…” - or something like that. All up I received more than 40 replies. Most were boring - no profile, no photos, no info. Just “Hey” or “Wot you doin?”   Those were deleted. Then there were some quite agressive types. Like, if I don’t drop everything and meet them that day I'm a phony bastard. They too got deleted.

About a dozen of you really appealed to me. You were honest, interesting and most of you sent me exciting photos. If you're reading this notice then you are on my 'favourites' list.

  Hosting can be a challenge. Two people offered to host but the problem there was I would have to travel some considerable distance by bus or train and that doesn’t appeal. I could rent a motel room but then there’s the problem of getting people to kick in a few dollars. Been there / tried that. I have the occasional use of a small venue in North Parramatta but I like to meet people first before divulging the address. Aarows is a good place to meet.

  LET’S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!

  Starting from mid June 2022 I shall be meeting new people at Aarows. We’ll find a private room where photos can be taken of cocksucking fun - (your face hidden). Apparently there is one room upstairs where cameras are allowed. Everyone must be showered and smelling of roses. I shall arrive around 9pm. I’ll be wearing a short tartan skirt. I’m nothing flash, I like to keep it simple. Oh, I’ll probably have a small red schoolie backpack with me. Chances are there will be other dirty sluts present so there will be more than just one eager mouth and fuckhole to have your wicked way with.

MARRIED GUYS

  Several of the men who’ve contacted me are married, or in a committed relationship. They probably can't get out at night. For them I will arrange a mid week afternoon session at Aarows. But this is important - you have to do SOMETHING! Everyone's got their own separate agenda, like, "Can I meet you between 10.15 and 11.45 on Tuesdays mornings?" Or "Meet me at the Italian coffee house near Gosford station". Or "I'll meet you tonight at your place". No, sorry, as the T shirt says, "I've got the pussy, I make the rules." In other words, if you want to meet me and my cocksucking sissy buddies, you have to make an effort. Like if I suggest you join the Perverts Meetup group (see below) where I post info about slut parties and other functions, you should join. I can't deliver sex to you in a square white box with colored dots on.

MinistryofPerversion.com

LONG TERM PLAN

  I would like to make some real friends out of this. I’m hoping that some of you will enjoy yourselves so much that you will become regular suck’n’fuck buddies. I’ll continue to advertise and the numbers should gradually build up. It means you will never go without slut sex again. And it won't cost you a cent! Well, apart from $30 to get into Aarows.

  ADDITIONAL INFO ABOUT ME.

I'm not into pain. I need to make that very clear. Humiliate me but don't hurt me. I'm just a submissive sissy slut who loves being used, humiliated and degraded. Both my holes are available for men to get pleasure from. Fuck me, piss on me, piss in my mouth - I love it.

 

  As you know, I’m in my late seventies (I lied on Locanto) which is pretty old to be behaving like a dirty whore, but here are my thoughts on that. I’m not religious. I have no respect whatsoever for society’s moral codes. I suspect that the men who make up and enforce those codes are just as perverted as I am but they pretend otherwise.

  I’m a kind and reasonably intelligent person. I don’t need 'holy' men in embroidered ball gowns and funny hats, telling me about the correct way to live. I can figure it out for myself, thank you very much. I’ve enjoyed sucking cocks since I was a fourteen year old schoolboy. I’ve always loved it.

Arsehole fucking came later and I take precautions with that. I get STD tested four times a year and I remain disease free.

None of us know, letalone understand, the forces that motivate and drive us. Why do I enjoy being sexually humiliated, degraded, slut fucked, pissed on….? I don’t know. And I don’t care. It harms no one, It gives me and other men pleasure.

  The sissy slut lifestyle is so much fun. All pretense is flung out of the window. We're sluts who love sucking cocks and being used. I do like women but the ‘courting’ process drives me nuts. And perverted women are hard to find. They do exist but they’re usually lesbians. Or BDSM doms. And these days, who dares take the risk of being accused or rape? Too much monkey business.   I don’t know how many years I have left to me but I’m determined to enjoy them to the full. I revel in the idea of people being shocked and disgusted by my disgraceful behaviour. Let them recoil in horror. I love the thought of being the Oldest and Dirtiest Slut in the Village!

MinistryofPerversion.com

The following photos are NOT of me. I wish they were. You can leave comments or ask questions below here -

Comments

Popular Posts