LUST FOR LIFE - AND SEX!



I still have this lust for life called SEX, and MUSIC, and DANCING, and SISSY DRESSING, and SEX... did I already mention that?
There's going to be a long departure from fun. We're all of us going to be nervous about meeting for sex until science, not religion, finds a cure for the Covid virus.
Meanwhile, I'm going to stay in touch with those people who I know are genuine; people who have supported me and my parties, people who have become real friends despite the fact I see them very occasionally.
Wendy (mucho dicked) and I go back 22 years. Michelle fister - 24 years. There's Jasmine who lived with me back in the Lewisham days, now wedded (or welded) to formidable Frank the BBQ genius. There's Joe, who supported me from the word go. There's Laura (downunder) who helped me financially during a particularly bad period. There's charismatic Carla who kept St Vinnies in business with 101 cute costumes. There's Dazza who floats in and out of my life and can always be relied upon to help whenever the steam computer runs out of puff.
There's Rob, a loyal friend from Central Coast whose tits are coming along nicely, and Candy whose tits are busting out all over. There's John (surfie) who kept the homefires burning at Telopea and who has continued to encourage me to this day. There's Mick who indulges in my 'Stiffies' solutions and who I count as a reliable friend. There's Mandy who loves dancing as much as I do and there's her loyal friend Brenda who is a real cute lady, drinks only tea. There's Gina who is a real party starter with her dynamic personality and cocksucking lips. And Cindy whose magnificent anal crevice has drained many a swollen clitty.
More recently there's Misha who travels from north of Newcastle to attend my functions. A kindred spirit if ever there was. There's Jilly who comes from Barnet, North London, just half a mile from where I'm originally from - amazing coincidence. There's Mark who fights fires in Queensland but who will soon return to help me launch the new, invigorated, oztaboo web site. There's Paul from Epping who shares my love of music - a totally reliable sexual deviant but that's fine by me. And Paul (the second) who whetted my appetite to return to Brighton (UK) for REAL sexual abandonment. There's Shelley-Anne who would attend more frequently but she travels the land promoting lunatic dancing.
I've missed dozens of you, apologies for that, my brain is dying.
But here's the thing - this damned virus will eventually be conquered, and when it is I have one final good idea to make things work again. I may be old but I'm not dead. I'm not even discouraged. I still dress in sissy bras and panties I still masturbate. I still make sissy videos for YouTube. I might just possibly be the oldest, sluttiest, active sissy in Australia, maybe the world. I will NEVER hang up my knickers. I will NEVER stop sucking cocks. I will NEVER stop misbehaving. In fact it's just possible I might become a vampire, but instead of sucking blood, I shall spend eternity sucking sperm!
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World!
Ciao4now, Kelly


Comments

Popular Posts