Millie to the rescue


Hello, I'm Millie and I'm looking after this blog for the time being. The sissy parties are starting up again, in fact there's a party on Friday 31st January, there are a few spots left. Detail are on the Meetup group that you're already a member of.

As for web sites, I've been checking quite a few of them out. As far I can tell, BiAustralia.com.au is the best bet. It's reliable AND affordable. If you want regular updates about our parties, join my Fan Club and subscribe to Broadcast Messages. On BiAus I'm Millie6969.

I'll be going through the content of this blog over the next week or so. Several of the posts are obsolete and they're just cluttering up the place. I'll be saving the good stuff, don't worry about that.

OK, best email to get me on is SydneyMidnightSpecial@yahoo.com

Contact me with suggestions about the parties and about this blog, or about anything.

Ciao4now, Millie

Comments

Popular Posts