Wicked Wednesday - 10th November

Commencing Wednesday 10th November we're holding regular barbecue parties at Kelly's Cottage in Dundas. The purpose is to launch the Follies Bizarre Affiliates Program and to toss ideas around. I have been working on this plan for several years now and I believe I've ironed out most if not all of the wrinkles.

There is no such thing as a 100% guaranteed successful business but I believe we all stand to earn a substantial income from this program. First, become a follow of this blog (see link over to the right) then for more information click the link below.
Follies Bizarre home page

Please note: the main purpose of these Wednesday night meetings is to discuss business, but as with life, sex happens. I have no objection to attendees finishing the evening with a bit of slap and tickle, butbear in mind I will be bending your ear with business information to begin with.

Comments

Popular Posts